Bike Problems URGENT.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FOXraceWES

Reaction score
I'm in urgent need of your help, I'm going for a ride on Sunday and ever since 2/3 days ago. My bike won't kick over. I checked all the basics and noticed my plug cap was broke so I decided to replace that and while I was there I bought a new NGK Sparkplug.

I then fitted it to my bike and it still isn't kicking over so I am bump starting it. I bump start it and it runs for about 30 seconds then cuts out. If I rev it it just cuts out so I think it may be fuel starvation?

I don't know. I've checked most of the basics. I'm not great with mechanical stuff but I drained the overflow and topped her up with fuel and still not luck. I'm in search of urgent help as I'd like to go on my ride on Sunday.

Thanks.

or possibly CDI...same thing happened to my mates bike...they still spark but its kinda dull and such. check the box for any burn holes or anything along those lines. they are cheap for std about $15- 25

check the two little plug that are on the coil

Latest posts

Back