Bike probs

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KTMKID

Reaction score
Hey guys my pp138 has some carbie related problems..

i snapped the black spacer between the carby and the inlet/manifold and decided to make my own with some aluminuim and a rubber seal... i think this might be the problem... anyways, the bike starts and isle for around 10 secs before it dies out... and in the idling time.. if i turn the throttle the bike immdeiatley bogs down and cuts out..do you think it could be the spacer i made isnt sealing properly and has an air leak? or is it that the bike is too lean?

Just leave the spacer out. Its not needed. Ive done this on my bikes and they seem to have more power than before. I dont really know why this works but it does.

the spacer is to dissipate heat away from the carb, if you snapped it, fit a new one, they're about $5 or less at the chinese outlets...

dw bout it guys... i custom made one out of perspex... way tougher than the cheap plastic used to make the original ones...and btw that wasnt the problem...i actually had water in my carbie...all fixed now though:D

Latest posts

Back