bike remodeld and detailed

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

z50kid

Reaction score
what started out as the bike that is in my sig has now been re modeld to my likeing it stated witha new red gear lever then a red muffler tip. i then bought some carbon fibre look alike sticker sheets from autobarn and wrapped the muffler in it to give it a d bomb effect. then off with the white and on with the carbon fibre plastics. chuk a new carbon finre magneto cover and where almost there. grab a cheap awsome loking air filter off a mate. respoke my wheels so my tires would stop popping and clean the F&%K out of it. so here it is. the carbon look wird in the pictures for some reason.

P5260628.jpg

P5260627.jpg

P5260626.jpg

P5230625.jpg

Last edited:
u proly realised i like burnouts chek out my floor. i just dumped 20lt of sealent on my garage floor and there is my burnout ring. dno why dad was angry lol

nice, lol. y do u do burnouts inside?? must make a heck of alotta noise!

yep speacially since i decided to rip everything out of the inside of my muffler.

yea i was thinking that but without being to biost it pulls it off when ur standing next to it

yea im saving for some tappers. jsut curios what do u fellas think i could sell this bike for on here

dam u for real that suck haha shouldt have spent the money geuss ill keep it

what bike is it?

i love it! if i could get the carbon plastics for mine i would have them! i reckon red grips would suit it better than the greys!

Still has a bad engine, frame suspension etc, shouldve done that stuff up instead.

And respoking the wheels won't prevent flat tyres its because you don't have rim locks.. unless its not and you know for sure but I'd say thats what it is.

Cool mods anyway.

yer well my engine is fucked so im looking for a 140 atm can any one help. also yer i was thinking about red grips.

It looks good.

I hope you're not to scared to ride it hard now that its pretty

:D

as if i go even harder now cause i dont feel imbarest

Latest posts

Back