bike runnin good now

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

juliman

Reaction score
hey guys, been a long time since i last posted, but u guys mighta read about the technical probs i had, smoke and oil everywhere(read other posts) and how i had a mikuni carb, swhich some ppl said was fake , now i dont thnink it is, i rebuilt the motor and cam chain putting on again was a pain in the ass, but i got it goin, turned over with hand to see if i got timting right, but it has been goin good for a while now, and i noticed b4 the motor had probs, at low ish throttle, it sounded like it hit somethin in the engine or stuff came out of intake, but when i rebuilt it engine was fine inside, and now it doesnt make that sound... but i put the bigger mikuni carb on it and now it runs great, more power, torque, wheel spinnage in 4th... etc, but yer just kinda an update

hope you can read this post good lol, kinda confuzing, but yup bike is pretty awsome right now except, flat tyre and buckled rim,doesnt affect sprocket.

cyas
juliman

yer, 4 a bit when it was stuffed i was like dammit 600 bucks down tha drain, but yer i prevailed lol

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back