Bike Stand

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gonetopilbara

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I am about to make this stand so I will let you know how it goes.

All instructions are in the pdf file in the link below. It is only 146kb but too large to attach in this post.

Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire

From the look of the stand construction you could simply reduce the length of PART E
only and the stand should still operate effectively as it says it relies on the dimensions to keep the stand locked in place so as long as you don't mess with anything else.

Also I know this is not the full document and I will see if I can get the rest but it should be sufficient for anyone with some welding and metalwork skills.

Will take some photos and let you know how it all goes.

Yeah man i guess that would work hey... Pretty technical really...
Why not just do what 90% of bikers do and use a milk crate? they are so much easier and double as a carry tool to store shit in lol...
Not bustin ur dream man, i do see how it could go together, But its loads of effort, and for the amount spent on time/materials u could almost wonder if its easier to go to autobarn and buy one for 70 bucks!

noo this will be the death of the milk crates if everyone buys them lol.. Na they are good quality and depending where you are they are between 50-90ish.

Checkout Sheepy's bike stand. $15 worth of materials and a welder and your set!!

They look pretty much the same, foot controls i think weight limit of 150kg, but no pics, wouldnt be too hard to find tho i spose

Latest posts

Back