bike wont move

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucas

Reaction score
Hi got my new atomik nitrous mid size and iv ridden it a couple times and now when i turn the bike off and push it it will not push its like the chain is stuck should i just lube the chain or what?? it is in neutral when i move it so its not that

thanks any help would be good

lucas

check the clutch cable and check the chain just go on youtube and search how to adjust chain
its that simple

also check your rear sprocket bolts. they may be loose and hitting the swingarm. did you get the owners manual with the bike? if you did have a good read of it and follow the set up advice on this forum and you should be fine. if the bike is new take it back to the shop you got it from and i am sure they will be able to sort it out for you.

also check your rear sprocket bolts. they may be loose and hitting the swingarm. did you get the owners manual with the bike? if you did have a good read of it and follow the set up advice on this forum and you should be fine. if the bike is new take it back to the shop you got it from and i am sure they will be able to sort it out for you.

:hail: do what this guy said first

Latest posts

Back