bike wont start what could it be?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

50_Rider

Reaction score
for two days now my bike wont start and i need to know the top reasons why that could be, fuel is running out of the over flow tube like no tommorow what should i check first.
Peace.

try starting it without the choke on?? i'm not sure i think the float may be stuck up, you have to take it apart and clean it out. Mabye also drain the fuel because there could of been a bit of water in it that stays at the bottom on the tank. Check your spark plug (or replace anyway) make sure there is a spark by earthing it and kicking down. Umm what else

yeh madman's rite, its just the float, might have sum sh*%t under the needle, so pull the needle and seat out, also if u've had the carby apart of late u may have bumped the float and accidently moved the float level.
good luck

Does it even sorta start ? or just no go what so ever ? Really need to be more discriptive otherwise you'll just get all sorts of stupid answers

check for spark first, pulling the carbi apart should be a last resort, but if its leaking away its got somthing holding the float open.. What was the last thing you played around with on the bike that youve forgeten to tell us about ?

check spark! check carby!... um something could have happend to the cdi, what did u do last before she stoped, and was it running normal the last time u had it running?

well i really cant be more destriptive because i dont have a clue about anything not even the names of some parts, but i guess ill try it was going fine then died for what seemed to be no reason, i have a mechanic friend that seems to think its the float(if thats what its called) in the carbi is stuck open so its crapped up but dont worry were gonna fix it tonight so ill tell you's how it went tommorow. p.s thanks heaps everyone its christmas and your still here awnersing my dumb questions so thanks, and merry christmas :)
Peace.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back