Bike wont start!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sodapop233

Reaction score
i went out to my shed today to see how my bike was running then i went to start it. it kicked over but never started...... i duno wat to do ive check the spark plug the fuel. i duno i cant think of nething else i can do... thankyou

how long has the bike been siting there....maybe off fuel?

undo the overflow screw on your caby and let it drain (make your your fuel tap is off) then do the screw back up as you might of had some water or crap in there

what bike is it? and try a bit of aero start or start ya basted always works for me

or check if there is a clear spark when u kik it

im not sure but thats what i would do

its a motovert. i started it before obviously i think its just me being shit i duno ive cheked the spark thts working and the choke is on

so it started up and then went off??? if so then thats ur carby? and if its sparking and still not starting then carby, to check if it sparking then put the spark plug out and put on it on the head, with the coil lead in and kick it over, if its a good spark (blue) and sparking probby about 4-5 times in jst that one kick, if its doing that then put a lil bit of fuel in that spark plug hole, and then plug back in and and kick it over, if it starts and then dieds then carbys your problem, maybe then clean your carby and put in fresh fuel,

did that make any sense??

might be not getting enough air..my bike was doing it yesty so just do the air/fuel screw..

take off carbi, get an ice-cream cotainer, fill with fuel, take the bowl of the carbi and then just get a tooth brush and dip it in fuel and start cleaning....thats what i do anyways

might be worth taking your carby appart and giving it a good rinse out just to clean all your jets. and do your carby up nice and tight, then if it still doesnt work ide get a new spark plug (even if it does spark doesnt mean its not fked)

Latest posts

Back