bike wont stop moving forward

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sniper

Reaction score
I just got my new 125cc tdr dirtbike with lifan engine from ebay and when i start the bike i let it warm up then click it into first gear and it takes off straight away even though i have the clutch held all the way in.

How can i fix this?

just try adjusting it at the lever and if it still does it adjust it at the engine

I adjusted it near the lever but nothing,i also adjusted the adjuster half way down the cluth cable and nothing,I also took the cover of the clutch house and undone the nut in the middle loosend it then undone the center screw bolt,then i done it back up till i just felt resistance and done the nut back up tight and still nothing.
Im thinking mabee the clutch cable is too long but if i want to shorten it i have to cut it and i dont know how to get the little clamp things that go on the end of he cable to stop it fraying,on.
Any ideas people?

Last edited:
to check if it is to long pull the lever in and get some longnose plyers and also pull the cable it self when the lever is in. like from behind the where the lever should be. do you know what i mean?

ok,i think i know what you mean but i dont understand what that would do because im not adjusting anything im just pulling the cable tight then letting go.

dodgy clutch??? might not b cable take it to a bike store and get there opinion or ring a bike store and ask they always help me out wen i need it

Latest posts

Back