Birth of engines

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are some very wise words crazzy #1 infact that's what i have been trying to say for ages, so many people bag China saying the whole country is cheap and dodgy when if they were asked to make a quality product just that would happen.

Once upon a time Japan was where China is now and they are saying that Taiwan is the new Japan and that was also where China was.

At the moment Chinas economy is growing a rapid rate and i believe soon China will be heading in the direction that Japan and Taiwan are and then we there will be a new country to take over and make cheap items.

Once upon a time Japan was where China is now and they are saying that Taiwan is the new Japan and that was also where China was./QUOTE]

ohk you have confused me there! but otherwise im pritty much correct! umm as for the economy of china! that will grow... i know that for sure! at the rate of there production of goods im sure it will only grow and grow...

but for those to understand that china can produce quality they have to once again spend some decent money!

the proof is in the pudding
i just picled up my mates new pitpro le
and just by looking, touching, testing it boy am i glad i paid for the qaulity of a motovert
i tell you know the quality just in parts on the vert is ten times better that what comes on the pit pro
it good proof for my that you pay for what you get

i know in the business i'm in the chinese product is becomeing more and more frevalent but the price dictates what you get
i've found even alot of japanese company's are sending high quality materials to china to have things manufactured
i think chinese quality will only get better since other country's includeing australia are through in money at R&D over there

my 2 c

Sorry i didn't say it clearly did i...

what i meant was Japan is at the height of tech and taiwan is fairly closely behind, they were both once upon a time at Chinas level so i have no doubt they will eventually reach that level.

i recon it comes down to the company or brand name, not the country. motoverts r still chineese bike and so are the jialing motors that they are curently using. the daytona engines will be much much better and still to the same quality they were in japan. just the chineese can mas produce them therfore making them cheaper and being distibuted in motoverts.

Latest posts

Back