bit of a noob question

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sick150

Reaction score
hey guys how do i up load pictures to my gallery on mini riders because im not very good with computers and how do i add a pic to a post
plz help guys

hey mate
when you add a pic to your gallery, you get into the place where u add the pics, and then you click on the box that says "browes" and then u click that and it will go to your saved pic file, then u pic the pic that you want.

that should do it but if it doesnt work and it says that the file is too big, you go into "paint" that i think comes with windows,and put that same pic on there then go "ctrl" and "W" and it will come up with a screen thingy, and all you have to do is not click anything, type "50" then "TAB" then 50 again then press "enter" then you save that pic in your file again, if you want to keep the original size and the new one, just make a new name for it or just put resized or something on the end of the name, then try again at the browse pic page, only this time choose the resized pic. it should be right then.

edit. soz, i just read it and it looked like i was taalking to a baby with all the inverted commas, that is in no way m,eant to be mean or anything, so dont take it in a bad way. sorry

Latest posts

Back