Bit of a problem plz help

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cruzen

Reaction score
Hey fellas well i got a orion 21 right been the greatest little bike, had it over a year now been going strong untill recently i heard a tick tick in my head sorta on the left hand side if ur sitting on the bike i just ignored it because it would go n come back etc.. untill the other day i was riding did a simi circle burn out on sand/ dirt rolled for about 2 meters turned off the bike, tryed to kick it and it would screach like something is scraping and when i hand turn the kick starter it sounds like it in gear when the back wheel clearly moves freely indacating it is in neutral, i took the spark plug out and kicked it with my hand in neutral again and it is still rough and hard to push down with some screatching sounds (sounding like its in gear) checked the oil still plenty of oil what do u think could be the problem? thx heaps

heres wat id been thinking if it was my bike...

as the sound is coming from the head maybe id think about checking the rings or atleast take apart the head and make sure everythings nice and dandy in there.

You've had for over a year???? How often do you ride??

haha good call =P i skipped straight past that bit =P an orion lasting over a year??

do u ride hard?? and when i say hard i mean HARD!!!!?

how often do you change your oil? engine particles can find there way throughout the motor... could have gotten something into the head, it sounds like you have gotten something in the motor and or it has destroyed itself

could be your valved ticking onto the seals on your head, check your clearances

funny u should ask it has lasted me ages and yes it is a orion dead set been riding it very often to go to mates houses n double heaps of ppl around n shit almost everynight wen my motorbike ridingness peaks lol i change the oil once it gets abit black i'll take out the oil n see if there are any metal bits in it n yeah get back 2 u sounds like its coming from the clutch/ gears part not the head bit..

Latest posts

Back