Bit of a story

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geezus18

Reaction score
Hey fellas,
well today me and a mate went to look at this ramp we keep seeing everytime we travel to adelaide. The block its in never gets used anymore and the ramp is just sitting their being WASTED! So we decided to have a look at it and ask the owners of the land if we could take it off their hands. The ramp was perfect for a pitty. Nice kick on it and small aswell..perfect size! it had checker plte on top for the upramp (slughtly rusted, but makes it more grippy so all good!) but apart from that it was sick! So we ventured to the house and knocked on the door...no answer. So then we strted to walk round the side to see if anyone was down there and this MASSIVE rockweiler came walking towards us barking and growling..Being the tuff man i am i SHIT myself lol..just stood there trying to work out the closest vantage point i could run to was. My mate went to touch the dog on the forehead (he said he say it on a show and its meant to calm them down...hahahahahahahha) well it didnt lol, it went for him so i fugured fu*(k this im outta here..he had pretty much the same idea lol. So we started walking away and pretty much looking like we had shitted our pants lol...then when we were far enough away we legged it back to my car!
Im heaps dissapointed there was no one there lol..i REALLY want that ramp, im gonna go back there lol! im willing to risk my personal safety to get that ramp lol!

well that turned into a short novel lol, cheers, Michael :)

lol good as keep trying to get that ramp ride in there onya pittys and tye a rope to the ramp and drag it back to ya car lol

mate it would be SOOO easy to flog..theres a big gap in the fence their and the ramp wouldnt weigh much! but im be a good boy and asking..i cant see why they wouldnt let us have it..to them its just scrap metal in their paddock!

haha keep your eyes out for the sequal..its gonna be " Michael gets fu&*ed up!"
ill take a camera next time and take a photo lol..and video tape the dog mauling me :p

Yes, I definetly would.. Turn it into a broadway show then you'll be rolling in the big bucks.. Is it going to be a trilogy? :O

Michael try and do it tonight, so i can see the pictures in the Victor Times Newspaper tommorrow of you and your mate mauled by the dog:p

cant wait:D

Latest posts

Back