bit of footage from sunday

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coolmodee01

VCM B Grade 2013 Champion
Reaction score
had a ball check it out

this is ed and reefy's cuttin laps

i was all hurt by this stage and riding round on the 90

<object width="425px" height="360px">
<param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"/>
<param name="wmode" value="transparent"/>
<param name="movie" value="http://mediaservices.myspace.com/services/media/embed.aspx/m=,mr=104440124,t=1,mt=video"/>
<embed src="http://mediaservices.myspace.com/services/media/embed.aspx/m=,mr=104440124,t=1,mt=video" width="425" height="360" allowFullScreen="true" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent"/>
</object>

And why do I have a feeling you are gonna say this is a private track! Looks too damn good to be true!

Ah well there ya go, thought you were gonna say that!

Bloody sick of having no decent places to ride!

Chuck it in the trailer bruz ...I'm about 7 hours up the road in jindabyne and ya can't swing a cat without hittin one of my mates tracks up here I got 6 of em within 20kms ... not quite as good as Reefy's but 2 of em are gettin there.

yup was a great day riding on a hell of a track that i was way too shit to hit half of. and coolie face planted TWICE which i not only missed seeing but missed it on the camera too. coolie for president :D

i was too busy riding to get anything of the track through the bush but we did some helmet cam footage thanks to james which we'll get hold of in a week or two hopefully

a big thanks goes out to reefy for the use of the track for an awesome day's riding!!

yeah all my thanks go to reefy and ed and all the boy for leting us ride there on sunday it was madd

might happen this weekend if he's down for a ride wherever that ends up being but we'll have to wait and see how busy he is might be longer.

will be worth the wait tho, he was right behind me when i had my lost the front wheel on that sandy hairpin on the bush track. that will be good for a laugh.

Latest posts

Back