Black Duck This Weekend...

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ESD

Reaction score
Hey Lads
Trying to get a few more crew up to Black Duck this weekend.
Probably go up Saturday morning and camp Saturday night leavin last thing sunday.
I will have a bunch of spare parts with me so we can keep everyone running all weekend.
Would be a good opportunity for all of us to meet and run amok.
Hopefully the lads from 50's Brotherhood will be out there to cover the mayhem...

Things to bring
1. Rake
2. Shovel
3. Esky full of Cold Beverages
4. Music
5. Tarps
6. Petrol
7. Generator
8. Bikes
9. Entertainment
10. Yourself
11. Oh yeah some food
12. Plenty of water

Cheers
Big Leigh

man i havent ridden in ages... i'm itching to see some dirt again... i think i'm gonna have to go...

Yeah man this weekend are ya rounding up the crew???
Anyone with a gas barby could ya bring it???
I've posted the same on FMXAUSTRALIA as well so we should have a fair crew out there of course bring who ya want and what you need for a large weekend...
Cheers
Big Leigh

Yea
Na,Heading to EMU CREEK this friday for the weekend.Will come wiff ya's next time .....P.s Did ya get my email concerning brakes?

Whats Emu Creek?
And we need to take some fire wood apparently or do a mission to find some when we get there...
Also just thought i'd mention if it rains we're not going out there will probably post friday arvo if its on or not...
Cheers
Big Leigh

The more facilities to ride the better maybe next month we can organize a trip to Emu Park...
Spoke with the lads from Unit they're gonna be out at Black Duck on saturday doing some stuff.
Also rumour has it that the lads from FMR are collecting a crew to come out and play along with those funsters the lads from DGS Motorsport as well...

Just checked out the emu park website damn its in the middle of no where which could be heaps of fun apparently 2 hrs west of Byron Bay to give the rest of you an idea...

Bump...
Common lads are ya comin to run amok or are ya scared a bunch of old blokes might party too hard for ya...

I would come but, you know its a fair trip from where I am lol, HA and old blokes partyin too hard, bring it on! haha

Just checked the weather lads its looking all good i'm just about to leave brisvegas i'll be easy to spot i'm a big bloke in a white commodore wagon
See ya's there
Big Leigh

The weekend was pretty good along with a little rain saturday night that made the place a bit more tolerable on sunday.
Thanks to the lads that made the effort to come out at times there was about 12 mini's ripping the mini moto x track which we all agreed could do with a bit of maintenance.
Hopefully next month we'll have a few more crew out there to warrant a bit more track work.
Also you will be able to get spare parts for your mini from the Black Duck's repair shed in the upcoming weeks as i have spoken with Cam and he's keen to stock some parts so you guys can come out and go off without having to leave when you break something.
Thanks again to Bretto for hooking me up with an accelerator cable - as i forgot to bring some....
And of course to the lads from the tweed coast that made the drive up on Sunday for the sunday session...
Cheers
Big Leigh

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back