black duck valley

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

binky77

Reaction score
im trying to get heaps of people to head out to black duck around the 10th of november date for a race day sorta thing is any1 up for it

There is a crew going this coming weekend, talk to mini mullisha if interested.

I would love to go but i'm gonna wait until i get my new bike which will be around mid december

Yep thats right.Heading out sat and camping the night.Hope there's no rain.Should be 4 riders + 6 bikes.We will be tearing up all mini tracks +.
If your out come say gday.Id like to try get out for a ride day once a month if crew are keen too, should set a date??

Yea
Heading out there on the 4th nov,Will have New pitpro sorted .Want to test a few new goodies.......

bout an hour and a half 2 hours from the coast, it takes me bout and hour and a half from brisbane CBD...

So when is the next Black Duck Valley meet after this wknd? I would've love to come this wknd but my bike isn't ready and I am going to Cirque De Soleil on Saturday night.

Dont know mate but few of us prob be hitting fort lyton again week or 2 after bdv.

Cool keep us posted on when you are planning to go? Hopefully not next weekend as I am having my 21st party then. But I will be going to Lytton on the wknd after for sure.

Latest posts

Back