Black or Silver engine

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the black looks better when it's new, but I think the silver is better in the longrun because scratches and other damage doesn't show up so easily...

black and reed look AWSOME!!!! but go for the white/silver mainly coz it reflects the heat keeping you bike cooler and alowing slight beter proformance

phillysno1 said:
black and reed look AWSOME!!!! but go for the white/silver mainly coz it reflects the heat keeping you bike cooler and alowing slight beter proformance

That was my opinion also, the black paint seems a lot thicker than the silver so would insulate the engine and hinder the heat dissipation...

brytus

i just got one of your bikes. hoping you could give me some help. haveing troble getting it started? any tips ? also having trouble getting the front caliper open . any ideas what to do ? cheers

ps i like the black engines

Hey,
If you need some help, call Chris on 0408513272 during business hours and he'll be able to help you with any technical quesitons.
Mike

i dont like either, gun metal or polished back to bare metal looks pro.
i'll post some pics shortly.

this is the real deal...
check these
IMG_0025.jpg

STA60006.jpg

STA60007.jpg

Latest posts

Back