BlackduckValley Ride 8th Dec

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hmmm put me on the maybe list i think my arm is broken or sprained ill find out tomorrow.

yup to easy steggs

hey ya mini mallish i no you'll be there but do u want me to add your name to the list mate

wasnt sure ..camp or not either way i no you'll be there fa shure hehehe

hey sean is there any point bringin food money if ur takin ur bbq
cos im a little broke so i just wanna plan ahead

nar no food coin mate just get your stuff sorted first
drinks and such this gives you time to save mate

we aint going shopping digga so if ya dont bring it ya dont got it hehehe

i just get the useual carton of softy drinks and a few snags and some easy stuff for breaky ,plenty of water and sun block,you'll be right dude

ok kool by the way harley is gonna pick my riding gear up from you when he comes to get the frame thats kool hey?,cos he's swingin by mine to get sum stuff afterwards

got this from the bdv website
Sign in on full conditions of entry is required at the time of arrival.
Cash only (Major ATMs available in Gatton).
Riding from 7am to Dusk, 6:30 pm in Summer and 5:15 pm in Winter.
Check In for next day after 4pm requires only camping fee, Check Out - 8am after final night's camping.

from what i have been told they do offer cheaper price for whole weekend
from memory it was something like $35 for one day or $45 for the weekend + camping of coarse.
You able to give them a call and check snitchy or do you want me to?

well i just called em and spoke to what sounded like the daughter

hehehe,,she told me flat rate both days but i cant live with,so im gunna ring round a bit and see if i can get it down in price

so the more who wanna go the better

yeah me to would be mad as track

off topic, but sidney why did you sell your RM250 to get a CRF50? i'd way rather a big bike but its personal choice i guess

any 1 is more an welcome but id say you'll need a jerry can to make that sort of distance hehehe

Latest posts

Back