Blata New 125cc

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
O

Oz Minimoto

Hi all,
Just wondering whats evreone think about this new bike.
More info from the Blata website. Blata.com > Homepage

BLATA PRESS RELEASE

The company BLATA introduced its new series of BLATA 125 at the International Trade Fair INTERMOT in the autumn last year. The sale of timeless design models BLATA MOTARD 125 and BLATA ENDURO 125 will be launched during summer 2007. The price will amount to 2990-3300 Euro depending on the model and its equipment.

blatamotard125.jpg

nice design, are they european? looks like the husky 450, are they just for motard of what?

how much ?

these a a very different bike, look a bit like a husky as madman said but with a bmw twist in it too :)... thats my 2 bobs worth anywho :)

nice design, are they european? looks like the husky 450, are they just for motard of what?

how much ?

Yes, European.
They are are new Motard and also avaliable in Motorcross from Blata.
They are made in Chez Repulic.
Can also be road reg if you want to.
15Kw/20.4 Hp of power.

is it the same size as a normal pit bike??

wow darren these look bloody amazing, how much with on road costs paid?

If you could bring these in with ADR compliance and they met the LAMS power/weight restrictions then I'm sure they'd sell like hotcakes to learner riders who wanted something dirrerent to a CBR250RR...... Price dependant of course.

That is the most craziest looking bike i've ever seen

I will find out more info once they become avaliable.
They are a very nice looking bike, and the quality if the minimotos are anything to go by will be excellent.

that is a good amount of horse power from a 125cc air cooled! looks fun

Latest posts

Back