Bleeding

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tubes380

Reaction score
Ok ive got a hydralic clutch that wont return properly and i think it needs to be bleed, but i dont know how to do it anybody got any ideas.

It will be the same as bleeding brakes, try searching for a existing thred as i gave a very detailed andswer to a member on bleeding brakes a month or so ago.

Its the same as a car except I used a saringe to suck any air out which worked really well.

yeh i know how to bleed brakes but there is no bleed nipple like there is on brakes and the such so any other ideas, i did a search and nothing was there so i started this thread.

The bleed nipple is on the calipper, I think I got alot of info from FMXAus, try a search there.

its not a brake its a hydraulic clutch i know how to bleed brakes and have done it before but the clutch doesnt have any nipple on it

i was thinking of taking it apart putting it in a container of oil and getting all the air bubbles out and then putting it back together under the oil what do you guys reckon will it work

Latest posts

Back