bling it

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pitsterprobrendan

Reaction score
hello there

does anyone know where i can get some dress up parts to fit the 160 v2 race head??

Yeah but if you go to Pitster pro AU site and then go to shop it takes you to Dhz... ! ! !

What color you after?
I've got powder coat to match most purses and toe-nail polishes.:LolLolLolLol:

well i currently have chrome ones but i need to get th o rings to fit and i cant find them i got these from dhz but they said use the ones off the standard ones but they are completly dif size?

i dont and iv tried to put photos on my computer before but i am retarded the new ones for the valve covers are alot deeper and wider and the fly wheel cover as an o ring in it and my old one just had the gasket ??

I have no idea mate ha ha. Sounds like you have the wrong thing too me! I'd be trying to get up photos!

TB Parts V2 Head Covers

The stock YX 150/160 tappet covers with the large diameter O rings and the cam cover with gasket will fit the V2 head, not much chop though in the bling department.

The TB Parts top end gasket sets for the V2 head have the thin KLX style O rings for the tappet and cam covers.

TB Parts has just released their own V2 head cover kits in red and black, pictured below, will have them in our next shipment.

Fast 50's has a KLX Billet Cover set that fits the V2 head, it uses the thin O rings on all covers, we keep them in stock.

Asian Concept Thailand also have a KLX set that we have reordered.

Cheers

Jaimie

Attachments

• 9078 TB Parts V2 Head Red Cover Set.jpg
    9078 TB Parts V2 Head Red Cover Set.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 16
The stock YX 150/160 tappet covers with the large diameter O rings and the cam cover with gasket will fit the V2 head, not much chop though in the bling department.

The TB Parts top end gasket sets for the V2 head have the thin KLX style O rings for the tappet and cam covers.

TB Parts has just released their own V2 head cover kits in red and black, pictured below, will have them in our next shipment.

Fast 50's has a KLX Billet Cover set that fits the V2 head, it uses the thin O rings on all covers, we keep them in stock.

Asian Concept Thailand also have a KLX set that we have reordered.

Cheers

Jaimie

they look awsome thats what i have but in chrome il be getting these ones how long til you get them ?

Latest posts

Back