Bloody Camera

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

STICK

Reaction score
Yea
Was going to start editing some footage,Just worked out that i have to buy a ieee/dv cable.why can't you just use USB?

USB is way too slow, so they dont allow it,

just buy a Firewire card $25 with cable,

but make sure you get the right cable to fit your camera, count the pins on camera cause there are 2 different types of pin connectors.

also on this... i have got a camera but i have lost all cd with the program.. it is a jvc mini dv (little vid tape) is there a way i can get this info onto my pc still ?? can anyone help on this ??

Yep
Got that bit down,But far out it takes a bit of time to do the movie edit thing....but all has not failed,the missus is onto it.

also on this... i have got a camera but i have lost all cd with the program.. it is a jvc mini dv (little vid tape) is there a way i can get this info onto my pc still ?? can anyone help on this ??

what info are u needing? even windows movie maker should automatically detect your camera and import.. i didnt even get a cd with my camera haha never really needed one anyhow maybe if your running windows 2000?

Latest posts

Back