Bluetooth anyone?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol yeh thats illegal that one Charging up a a bill on som1's phone is no dif then stealing.

But idk i just dont want every1 knowing.. <.< cuase every1 will be doing it....

i dont see how this works as you have to allow a phone to use bluetooth

so wouldnt the person be either a person you no or a mate?
as they need to allow a conection with your phone
so hence your gunna rip of a mate or a person you no ?

there's a book called "How to Win Friend's & Influence People" try reading it sometime

If you want to charge up a huge bill for your friend that's up to you! I personaly don't do that i just make their phone play music and make all the alarms go off etc.

ah yeah... not kool! my phone automatically accepts bluetooth from anyone, because my little brother was stuffing around with it and i can't change it back, and my phone always has bluetooth on because I can only turn 1 off... I've had to pay $1200 worth of calls I never made! seriously not kool! anyone who does this is a total prick!!!

ah yeah... not kool! my phone automatically accepts bluetooth from anyone, because my little brother was stuffing around with it and i can't change it back, and my phone always has bluetooth on because I can only turn 1 off... I've had to pay $1200 worth of calls I never made! seriously not kool! anyone who does this is a total prick!!!

Like I said before, if you want to go and charge up a huge bill for someone your obviously not a very nice person. That is not what I intended people to do when I posted this up.

And if your having trouble with people getting into your phone without your authorisation Mintard and can't fix it yourself a phone shop might be able to help you out?

Latest posts

Back