Bolts

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

noidea

Reaction score
Few bolts rattled loose before i got a chance to lock tite them. Are there any bolt/hardware kits i can get or am i going to have to go 2 a hardward store and match them?

ps for 125 thumpstar (search ares on ebay)

try a nut and bolt place thats were i had to go when a few of mine dissapeard hardware joints dont really have the best range

noidea said:
Few bolts rattled loose before i got a chance to lock tite them. Are there any bolt/hardware kits i can get or am i going to have to go 2 a hardward store and match them?

ps for 125 thumpstar (search ares on ebay)
its not a thumpstar for feck sake. its a 125cc shitty quality pitbike that people refer as thumpstars 2 make them sound better than they are.
not starting a fight just making it clear its not.

late last year my mate bought brand new genuine thumpster an had same probs :mad: sprockets were loose amoung other things, Its always good to check ya bike over soon as you get it no matter what make it is, even the top manufactures make mistakes :rolleyes:

thats why u buy from a dealer,they should prep the bike b4 letting you take it, i couldent pick mine up on the day i bought it.

Thats true a dealer should have it prep an ready to ride but that does not always happen i know of a couple of the big dealers here in sydney that are well known for NOT carrying out their responsibilitys, so u better of checkin it all ya self 10mins can save u $$$$$$$$$$$$$

Dirt Bikez & Pocket B- your my hero, keep that attitude going.. you really are making this forum a better place.

No fear- i would rather buy a bike like mine off ebay for $800, and spend the other $800 i saved on mods and parts... But there are always ebay cynics lol, your loss.

general125- checked all bolts before riding, during and after every time and still lost a few lol, good advice. Where did you get your replacement bolts from? just buy them individually?

cheers guyz

Dirt Bikez & Pocket B said:
its not a thumpstar for feck sake. its a 125cc shitty quality pitbike that people refer as thumpstars 2 make them sound better than they are.
not starting a fight just making it clear its not.

wtf?

There was no need for that.

noidea said:
general125- checked all bolts before riding, during and after every time and still lost a few lol, good advice. Where did you get your replacement bolts from? just buy them individually?

cheers guyz

Iv been pretty lucky:D so far an not lost any nuts/bolts my mate just went by local bike shop an they just gave him a couple an he replaced them + loctite
Sometimes u cant help things falling off mate its a dirt bike thats getting rattled round for hours on end its gona happen in any motorsport:(

lol yea im living with it for now, but eventually something will let go and cause some bad damage that cud have been avoided by replacing a bolt or 2. Next project for the bike is to loctite everything... but that may hav 2 wait till ive had a play with a zorst flame thrower lol

obviousally dirt bikz has told him over and over..

about the pit bike

If its a Honda its a Honda if its a Ford Its A Ford If its No name bike why call it a Thumpstar.
Please dont be offended but just call it Pit Bike.. I think Brand Ripp off is damaging to the industry.

But I will not be offended either way so boys like I always say keep it cool..Have fun we all ride here..

I think I will organise a day see if my boss @ Elstar will sponsor it...
Like a BBQ at our office...

WE can tune have a bit of fun..Plus every body can meet each other...Ok punching allowed ;) jokes

wasnt offended, and yes i realise its not a 'thumpstar' but i didnt start this thread for some1 to reiterate that my bike is not a thumpstar. If you got a proper thumpstar congrats... illusivedreams, i take it your a parts supplier/bike mechanic. Can you help me out with some bolts? If not this may be a possible avenue for sales.

Latest posts

Back