Bomb header exhaust

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Capture.jpg

yeah mate same, i want one for my lxr, and the Doma exhaust systems come with em, but dont know if it would make much HP difference

That kind on the doma as far as i no only reduces noise/vibrations not sure

But as soon as pitster get back to me i will have one coming from the u.s.

They said pro circuit dyno tested the doma's when they where making the pc pipes to basically make them a better performing pipe .

But the doma looks cooler and noone has them here.

They were developed to meet strict noise and emmisions standards in europe. They have found their way into the us and oz because the fun police came along. Mainly people who bought houses next to mx tracks complained about the noise. The track was there first dirtbags.

in the first pick, that is what they call a resonating chamber, all that does is reduce noise, but look pretty trick.

The FMF powerbomb will give you a topend hit, the megabomb will give you more bottom end.

in the first pick, that is what they call a resonating chamber, all that does is reduce noise, but look pretty trick.

The FMF powerbomb will give you a topend hit, the megabomb will give you more bottom end.

yeah do you know where to get them from to suit a KLX style head ( TB V2 )

the doma? you wont find one for a klx style bike . they mite make a few but they are usually kept in the same country , so you wont see them in the u.s etc.

and FMF dont make a power/megabomb for minibikes.

yer i meant a klx style bike not a lxr they have different bends after the head. im trying to get a price from stupid ass pitster U.S . they take there time

i dont think ken would be able to get them.

Latest posts

Back