boots

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Little Brucey

Reaction score
what does a pair of Fox tracker boots normally go for? and the V2 sin city helmet. ive internet prices, but like instore prices, cause id like to try em on and see how they fit.
my birthday is coming up and my mum said she will buy me some boots.
any suggestions? budget is probs $350

Tell your mum you can't put a price tag on safety!!!! If that don't work tell your grandparents, auntie, uncles to chip in for the boots to.

The tracker boots are a pretty good starting point for your first mx boot. I had a set of them for a couple of years and then passed them on to a mate and he had them for another year or two.

hey mate in Adelaide there selling the alpinestar tech 6's for $329 i reckon you should get them , postage wont be too bad and they are the best boot for your price range. If your intrested give them a call. Its Peter Stevens Motorcycles, Adelaide and the phone number is (08) 82121494

they have every colour aswell
white
red
blue
black

good luck mate

and if you want to try the boots on go to a motorbike store in your area and try them on . they usually retail for 500

Latest posts

Back