bought a thumpstar pro

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rude

Reaction score
bought a thumpstar pro after a long wait.bikes good but got no faith in the guy that built it ,do you blokes reckon theres a manual for the motors .

u should have got a manual with the bike any way.
post a pic of your bike when u get some? 8)

thanks im goin to c him next week got pics just got a work out how to post em

i probably should tell people about it, the bike is awesome the guy i bout it from is a good bloke .it would be hard to get a good mechanic to take these bikes serious though .back to the bike its a pro 125,alloy frame,usd forksrebuilt,new rear hub,rearshockmod,gearsall up neutral at the bottom,red baronpeg mount,high grip pegs,south wik tyres, very ,very clean.staked its twice on pretty bad one no real damage ,been riding it chasing my sons pro senior 50 cant catch it but could tow my ute with it cost me 3800,with mods .ill put photos up soon of all my bikes the thumper ,vm pitboss old but very clean couple mods its my wifes,05 ktm pro senior 50,a cheap 50cc dirt bike but good for money,and a turbo charged 1982susuki gsx 250 dihatsu charade turbo highly moded for fun at drags.

Latest posts

Back