Boxy's Backyard nationals are back.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sixeven

Reaction score
Thats right the races everybody still talks about are on again. No date yet but watch this space. I will post up the date soon. Until then drool over the track and get your ride ready for the following classes
  1. stock
  2. 88 limited
  3. 10 inch auto
  4. Z 50 88 mod
  5. midsize auto
  6. 10 inch pro
  7. 12 inch pro
    china 140cc limit

Attachments

• track 12-08-07 002 (Small).jpg
    track 12-08-07 002 (Small).jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 84
  • track 12-08-07 003 (Small).jpg
    track 12-08-07 003 (Small).jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 66
  • track 12-08-07 007 (Small).jpg
    track 12-08-07 007 (Small).jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 54
  • track 12-08-07 008 (Small).jpg
    track 12-08-07 008 (Small).jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 48
Thats bloody beautiful, have fun wish I could take part.

nice track man i like.

m0p

omg mad shit boxy that double is mad shit!!

m0p

damm that track looks mad

should be a fun weekend whever the racing is :p

wish we had somthin that good in adelaide!

Keep me posted! Where abouts are you on the Coast?

my god im drooling alright, that track is art work for a back yard. hopefully me and unit can build something simular to this on his property.
love it mate, cheers

bout time som1 started up some race's again :D

the china class will be funny to watch...

yea fun indeed... that looks like a fairly well laid out! how long did that take to think/build! its well constructed, and those pittys rap! how do you think the china's would go up against those 70's?

Last edited:
some faster chinas will go alright down the straight but they get beat bad in the handling dept. The track has evolved over the five years I have lived out here but the jumps on it know are all new. Still more to come and the race will be HUGE.....

Hey Sixeven I been in the wilderness building tracks and finalizing my shit with vet affairs ....I'm still keeeeen to get up there .... are ya gunna be at the brotherhood shootout in Frankston ? I should be free after that to come up an shoot, I'm doin some stuff for M.S.O.

Anyway good to see ya still throwin punches mate

hey boxy reckon an old man like me could come along and heckle and drink cold amber fluid in the sun?

make the china race last, they will fuck up the track, leave bits on it and rutt it out, take the lips off the jumps and screw it. :p

Fun Fun Fun

Wow, finally I have seen some pics of a great mini track in OZ. That rips. My back yard track is to small, but still fun. If I had that I'd never want to go to work. Hope me and dready can get up there for some racing. Se ya at the shootout. China's are ripp'n lol.
Ride on MSO.

Latest posts

Back