braaap minimotard demo this sunday 28th

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
there demo bikes will only be for the guys who have purchased a bike off them previously

thats pointless then... how is it a come and try day if you already have one of there bikes that you would of tried plenty of time lol.

i rang them and they said they would sort something out but thats not oftern the case

there demo bikes will only be for the guys who have purchased a bike off them previously

Where did you get that from???

For anyone to get anything off the ground and get any action should be applauded.

Rach im sure you know how hard it is to get any kind of bike day happening. Ive tried and its like smashing your head against a brick wall, repeatedly.

If some bike shop did that here in SA I would help them out as much as i could. (even with a broken wrist, still.)

Ktm, head down there, talk to them, tell them you may be interested, sure they wont say no and you'll be hooked, im sure you have seen grnman's thread on how to make a ktm look better ;)

It's mainly hard to organise motard days as motards gay lol.

But yeah dirt ride days and motard are totally different.. dirts much easier to get numbers. But yeah they have done this a few times with not much results.... need to let people freely come and test and not restrict the people to current customers or how do they expect to expand on these come and try days? Hopefully they allow some complete noobs to try there bikes out and give it a shot.

Went there today, lol only like 6 people 2 from braaap, 3 owned braaap's and a kid who just wanted to try, wasn't bad. :D

sounds like you had fun
mores merrier ofcourse
practise up then hit the title meets

Latest posts

Back