braaap Pro Factory 190cc

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well seen few of those in sweden (YCF) really bad quality.. go for a lxr instead.

Got a Braaap 150 classic bling and love it never had a problem with it but would have a 190 any day. If money is a problem go the cheaper option. And most probably spend more on it because of something. Or just buy the Braaap!!!

And for the 10" class I would go a 88 Braaap.

But each to there own.

Whatever you get you will have a ball on it and that's what it's all about? isn't it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ycf 190.jpgbraaap pro factory all the way.its the best pit bike in aus.

Last edited:
lmao! as soon as the name BRAAAAP! gets dropped the forum goes to melt down hahah....

i have stated this before and i will again...

braaap bikes look great, go possibly great, not value for what you get BUT!!! work well on a SX style track as brad showd us all on the weekend, flawless setup for that style track nice and tight just they way we like it on most things in life ;)

LXR bikes are good price valuve with the anima 190 in them new think there about 1000-1200 less then the braaap/YCF. linkage works as a giant spunge! soaks up everything in its path basically all attributes as a big bike therefore giving you the forgiving feeling of going big without snapping you or you wrists in half!!

LXR's work great on MX and Braaap/YCF work great on SX apples for apples fords for holdens?

Pitsterpro's have been won all over australia were it counts not USA. as soon as i got my 190anima in my LXR it brought my belif back in a motor that wouldnt explode on my ever race day, before i broke my leg my bikes 4/4 wins on this motor and NO SMOKE!! :)

Braaap series VCM series??? we are starting to see more braaaps venturing outin the wilderness to seek different tracks i say good on you! now get brad to venture out! once we can break this 2 sided **** and unite it will be massive in vic!

probly to much off topic sorry

Lxr for MX braaap for SX NUFF SAID

I have to say the braaap pro factory looks super mint I quite like it but the price of it ahhhh no thanks

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

Hahahah I love holden's I've always had vl turbos spent waaaay to much money on them but If I had the money I'd deffs get a offgutz xy gt :D but for now I'm gonna stick with my fg xrt ute does fly but the vl turbs blows it away hahah

Styv you are the guru of mini bikes love your work brother, wouldn't it be awesome to see all mini bike brands unite and make the sport even more fun than what it already is. More race events united should make it cheaper and easier for everyone.

I'm sticking with Braaap for the complete package of service, advise, support, great product and a all round nice family trying there guts out to make this all work.

Enjoy your Sunday everyone!!!!

Braaaaaap!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spot on Nick, Man hug coming your way

Latest posts

Back