Braap 140

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Libsta

Reaction score
Hey guys
i just bought a braap 140 today and dont know too much about them so im just wondering basically the things to watch out on them and also if use know anyone in perth that can do work on them.. it doesnt seem to idle too good and also i need a new clutch cable
any info would be great thanks

adjust the idle with the phillips head screw on the side of the carby
most pitbike clutch cables are universal

carby

ah k well it just seems to like flood when ya accelerate and sometimes just stalls.. maybe clean the carby? do you know anyone in perth that do plastics and that for them?

sorry mate im not from perth
actually it is probly ur mixture not the idol
and ebay is good for parts but site sponsors are more reliable

Go see Troy at West Coast Mini Moto in Rockingham he is the only dude dedicated to Pit Bikes and has a work shop and does the lot from plastics to porting and the rest and he has Braaps on the showroom. On the phone its hard to understand his Rocko accent because they breed them different down there but they are the only real deal in WA. Call 0895922203:cool:

Yeah i just looked at the DHZs and they look the same.. ive got some pics here but i cant load them onto the comp yet so when i can ill send them

Haha the guy i bought it off said it was a 140.. i just looked at the engine and it says 124cm3. how good are the Braaap 125s? just wanna get some info on them
thanks

Latest posts

Back