Braap Fuel switch have a read

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah thats exactly what i was thinking but wanted some back up first. thanks for the reply iv got warrenty on the bike seeing as a bought it brand new so will send it back to the shop and get all the engine work done for free

Hey Whats up guys!

Man this forum is an awesome spot for us all to chat! We learn so much from getting on here, we can learn about what you guys want and expect from us at braaap!

These bikes are our passion!

Hey Jase the fuel is up and down, side ways is off!

Serious if you ever have any questions please call any time on 1300 braaap or the shop line is on our website, Braaap - Welcome

hope that helps. I believe Pauly our head mechanic called ya tonight so hopefully that helps...

maybe best to come out to the track for a ride with one of us, we got tracks at cambridge and at launceston??? then we can have fang on the bikes and bang some bars!

Hey we have just about finished a full maintenance DVD so it shows you absolutely everything to know about the braaap from changing a tyre to turning the fuel on, we even have a 45 minute how to ride DVD... the aim is just to make it more fun to ride a mini!

As we all know here! pitbikes are like BMX on Steroids..

hey i dont check the forum that often so if you guys have any questions, Ill try keep an eye on the forum from time to time but shoot me an email any time on [email protected]

We are here to help!

lets get this sport pumping in Australia! Together!!!!
braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaapppp

Hey Brad, thanks for your reply! I took the plastics and seat off lastnight before Paul rang and did a little fuel test and sure as hell down is on :) Paul rang me and asked me a few questions about the needle clip position etc then i put her all back together and he said to have a play round with the idle screw, i did as directed but even at more than 3 turns out it had no affect on the bikes idling. Paul assured me the pushing the choke down towards the ground is off but when i had the choke on is ran fine and sounded like it was idling propley but when i turned it off it idled really high and the pipe was glowing red within 30 seconds of the bike running so i will be taking the bike back to braaap on the local courrier on monday to see if the mechanics can sort her out.
Cheers for everyones help - Jason

This is so f#$king true it's not funny. I am only shopping there for genuine parts only now, anything else I can get somewhere else I will. They also seem to be more interested in talking amongst themselves than helping customers. They lost atleast a $200 sale today, I went in for Pro Taper Bars, Grips, Grip glue and sticker kit as well as a genuine Braap part I needed and I had to wait for 1 of the 5 sales people their to stop serving their customer (while the other chatted on the phone or to each other) so he could go get a part that anyone else could of got.

braap is a great shop and they sell some quality gear but the main problem is that they hire to many 14 year old school kids who don't have a clue what they're on about but they work there because its "cool". My advice would be when you're in there talk to the older blokes who have more experience and you should have no dramas.
As for your problem, if the bike runs fine on one setting but runs out of fuel on the other which one would you use? :eek:

Hey guys. Just read your posts and thought id do some investigation! made a couple of phone calls and the average age of the employes in the braaap hobart store is 25 and 26 in the launceston store!

he is talking crap down is on and to the side is off and up is reserve you can neva trust some of these shiffty no it all salesman as most of the time they no jack

Latest posts

Back