breather kits

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

r1_rider

Reaction score
has anyone got a breather kit on their bike if so can you tell me how it works and if it matters which valve cap you use it on and what happens if water/mud enters the breather tube?

cheers,
Matt

r1_rider said:
has anyone got a breather kit on their bike if so can you tell me how it works and if it matters which valve cap you use it on and what happens if water/mud enters the breather tube?
cheers,
Matt

1. i am looking at getting one for my bike
2. u must use it on hte top vale ontop of the head.
3. u run the tube to the back of ur bike and put a little K&N filter on the end of it.

so has anyone got anything good to say about this setup, after they've installed it?

it gives you higher rpm. i think its 50 to be exact, very simple to do and if you do it wrong all you have to do is buy new valve covers :lol: . im doing it for sure

try it and find out for the rest of us. i wonder if it has any side effects only seen after long term use :?:

lmfao you guys are seriously ganna try this back yard job? i dont see what this mod will do to the engine with a higher RPM in return
Dirt Bikez & Pocket B u wouldnt even notice 50rpm LOL....

why would i risk stuffing something up for nothing whether its 3 bucks or not its not worth the risk how bout u do it and let us all know how it goes then ill reconsider.

just do it anyway, its not goign to fuck your motor. who cares if it dont do anything, you can always say to people i have a breather pipe. :wink:

it wont fuk up your motor, it's just a mod for ya bike insted of paying $50 for a factory made breather pipe.
This mod releases head pressure allowing your motor to spin up quicker, and it actually does work.
i'd buy a propper one because it is so close to the engine

Latest posts

Back