breather kits

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how long do u think the glue will keep it sealed on a rubber hose? that hose will move and u might say well ill reglue it by than u could have dirt dust and water in the valves well done u have your self a fucked motor :D

use silicone?
the cheap one might not last, thats why it would pay to spend a bit extra on parts near ur engine :wink:

silicone on metal dosent stick to well i use this glue alot even on the best of prep surface but it does work well when squashed between two parts

oi for 3 bucks who gives a shit if it only gives 50 more r/pm thats still 3000 more r/ph then the last guy and at $3 dont be a tight ass

for you ignorant fags out there that think its the 3 bux were worrying about its not, its the risk, and the money you will have to pay when your motor fucks up. yes 3 bux isnt anything we all know that, but would you risk a motor for a 3 dollar job?? would you. ( sorry 4 the language but you guys dont seem to understand anything) By the way im talking to all u guys that think were being tight asses by not doing this mod, y dont u guys go do it and when your motor stuffs up post a topic in forum saying "oh my bike isnt working after i made a 3 dollar mod) hehe that would make my day :twisted: :x

yeh gazza, night rider,r1 rider i might as well buy myself a proper factory made one, (i wasnt talking to u guys)

very well said couldnt have put it better my self. like db&pb said its not the bloody 3 bux u guys keep pointing out, when ur motor ***** up its not gonna cost u three bux to fix is it?

and all of u calling us tightasses because we dont want to spend 3 bux on it u guys r actually the tightasses coz ud rather do the cheapy backyard job for "3 bux" than pay extra and get it done properly and avoid all the hassle if it ***** up. :evil:

thats why i said get a factory made breather for $50, and wont have to worry about it fuccin up ya motor. 8)

how about spending a bit more money and buying a tap, a 1/4 inch fitting (commonly used on air compressor lines) and a hose clamp.
then: tap the thread into the cap.
then screw the fitting on with a bit of liquid thread tape
put the hose clamp and pipe on and tighten.

put one on the chopper this arvy, but instead i plumbed the pipe back in to the air cleaner on the carb. will have pics of it when i get new batteries for the digicam. and i used my method of putting a fitting and hose clamps in it.

does it make a big diff at all? Have you tried with it running to just a can or something VS running it back to the carby ?

8) 8)

I could see how it might - let us all know

havent had the chance to give it a good run yet, still got a few power probs with the carby to sort out. but when its sorted ill tell yas how it went

Latest posts

Back