Brembo brakes for minis

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pickaninny

Reaction score
:D woohoo just ordered a set today. Cant wait to replace the crappy huffy mountainbike copy front brakes on the 'vert. Great price too:D
viewer.jpg

However I think they for Motovert.You will have to ask if they will fit other setups

haha nice work =) there very shmick... think that a few of the boys have been runnin the brembo pads but the whole set up will be nice =) good luck

they look sweet tell us if they work well. :)

so what is included in the set?
i looked on there website but had very little information on them
just a picture

yeah i think andy can set them up for other bikes but off the shelf
they will only go on the standard setup meaning they wont go on an atomik lol
but andy's sons bike has got em on it and yeah they stop good and hard
you'll be happy

:D woohoo just ordered a set today. Cant wait to replace the crappy huffy mountainbike copy front brakes on the 'vert. Great price too:D
viewer.jpg

hey mate,
i've got a 2008 motovert pro, will they fit?
post some photos when you have fitted them,, very interested to hear from you once you have tried them out...
cheers mate

quote from big50's site
"Brake Kit
Braking kit to suit all Motovert Experts 07-08 with Marazzocchi. All Motovert Pros 07-08 with Marazzocchi. Braking kit consists of 1 brake caliper and bracket for mounting."

What kind of brakes do the motoverts have standard? you may need a better mastercyclinder to be able to actually use the better caliper

Brakes will fit 08 verts. I was told that they are only for road or motard use as they are too strong for use on dirt. I am trying to get hold of a 2ndhand master cylinder and levers from a KTM 65sx. Will post pics when all together.

Another option is brakes from the vert RX125. These are heaps better then pro brakes.
Talk to andrew at Big50s. The man is a legend.

Hey guys,
I have these exact brakes on my RX. The caliper block needed a bit of metal taken off and the bracket also, needed to be shimmed with small washer. Its best to get some bolts that go through the fork mount and whack some nuts on the inside. I used an over sized front round disk and a longer line. Works really well with the original master cylinder and true stoppies take two fingers tops.

Anyway there is my two cents worth, Andy at Big 50s is not only a good business man but a really nice guy. I have only had a couple of dealings with him but any questions I had or issues he was more than happy to help.

Dave

hey, nice brake set up u got there but do u got any pics of them on the bike??? and could u plz measure how far it is from the middle of the pads to the outside of the caliper??? i picked up a set of brembo brakes,, differnet ones tho. but there too big and hit the sprocks???

thanks in adv, chinaboy

Forgot to mention that bit. You have to take a file to the inside of the caliper to get it past the spokes. I just put paint on and spun the wheel and filed off whatever rubbed. Re-paint and go again.. Ill see if i can find a pic.

nice bling , no doubt...but seriously : Who needs them if they don^t race motard????My chinky double piston are more then a handfull in the dirt!!

Far out they look trick as.

I want a set but it's a shame they are no good for dirt. Has anyone actually tried them in the dirt? Is it just an adjustment thing or no go at all?

Latest posts

Back