Brendo's Frankenstein slider/something.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

8r3nd0

Sinister 50's
Reaction score
Ok a few of you might of saw the picture I posted but this one is reality I hope.
I've figured out that ill be able to fab up a swing arm and solid shock arm to run a go kart axle with a 12" rear hub welded to it spinning on some axle carriers.
Ill weld up two different sized hub plates to the axle off set to be able to run go kart wheels so it can be used as a 160cc slider or run my vans old 5 stud mags to be some kind of crazy looking monster.
This is gonna be feckin awesome.
Let the fun begin...

tujeryda.jpg

yra4eqav.jpg

yzamugad.jpg

3adaryhu.jpg

hell yeah dude! gonna look so pimp in that thing lol. if i find one, a purple fedora is coming your way! :p

Can't wait for this! I love all of your builds but this is gonna be Awesome!

This thing is cutting edge deadly!:laughing-smiley-002

Why don't you stop angle grinding and cutting yourself up and mow your own lawn or better yet come help me make this thing, I'd let ya ride any bike of your choosing.

I meant if you wanted to come down for a ride after helping me I'd donate you a bike bud haha.
Damn man that looks sweet, you've got some skill. Thats one nice **** off privacy slider.
Keen to see more.

Latest posts

Back