Bridgestone BT601SS vs Dunlop TT92

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HyperMotard

Reaction score
I want 12" tyres and its gonna have to be one of these cause they're race tyres. But which one? Which one is the better tyre. Plus you know how they have front 100 back 120. Can i just get two backs and put them. which is the better setup?

Go 100 front 120 rear, do not put 120 rear on the front it will do more harm then good.

Dunlops are cheaper and easier to get then the Bridgestones, romour is that the bridgestones are no longer being made. Bridgestones are softer so they will wear out quicker and you will have to be pushing pretty hard to break either loose once they are warm.

Unless the rest of your bike is tricked out like anything you probably wont be able to pick the difference between two performance wise.

Yeah the bike will have 20+hp. i can get bridgestones easily from the us. so what you think bridgestones or dunlops cause they both look really good tread wise and i've heard they hug the ground pretty hard. i guess softer compound will mean better grip but more wear. the dunlops are fine i think. why don't you recommend 120/120.

any updates on this?

other options apart from the two mentioned?

Latest posts

Back