Brissy Boys!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

younggun

Reaction score
Hey all

just wondering how many brissy boys we got on the forum and where bouts in brissy you'll from???

cheers Dave

im a brissy boy im in kallangur north of brisbane not to many places to ride around here anybody no anywhere close?

I am 1/2 way between Bris and Goldi. got my own track, ride with Corey Semenowicz and Kain Saul

hey ryan12590 im over in bray park 10 minutes from your place well there bouts

and where bouts is hour north pine rivers area ? redcliff area?

Hey Lads
I'm from Brisvegas but are only up there once in a blue moon as we are based out of the Goldie and i travel the east coast once every 6 weeks for work but i'm always keen to ride...
Cheers
Big Leigh

hey, me and my bro from DGS motorsport are from brissy and normally ride at a mates compound at logan village. I hit up ripley on the weekend and was more than impressed considering how long its been open.. That place has got great potential!...

Ripley... Tell me more my son...
And how was the sale on the weekend bro???? Busy....
I'll be in later on today for a chat...

sup big LEIGH!... ripply was pretty good man, heaps of fun with a nice little track.. rather sandy in some sections, but good fun sliding and railing around... there would have been 15 mini bikes out there... They only have 1 minibike track at the moment so its 20mins on for us guys then 20 mins for the young taccas... Had some pretty good battles with a few blokes out there.. all in good fun of course... Should be hittin that joint up alot more in the future as they are in the middle of building another minibike track just for the older guys...Should hook up for a ride next month some time.... take care...Darren

Keen as to come get some more track time although as the lads from 50's will tell ya i'm not the fastest bull in the ring just yet...
And i think i may have damaged my gear box yesterday out in the Daisy Hill State Forrest there's some rad natural hits out there and heaps of tight trails to tear along...
I think this thread will become the home of Brissy crew organizing rides and races...

yea go the brissy boys all thanks to me may i add nah jokes lol

So lads when are we gettin together for a ride or something????

hey this is sounds pathetic but i joined hoping someone can add me on msn or sumthing and teach me a bit about pit bikes i really am keen to know everything about types of bikes to how to ride.
aight plz sum1 write back xx

hey im from brizzy, livin in alderley bout 10 mins from the city, havnt had my bike for too long and have only been riding at black duck, its a bit of a hike, wat are some of these other places you guys are talkin about, i have only just heard of fort lytton

Latest posts

Back