Brissy Boys!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like we've got the town covered on these forums..
Hey Jizmizm i've been looking for a stockists for our parts on the north side for ages and haven't been able to find any shops that even look like they stock mini's where'd you get yours and are there many shops over there...
Excuse my ignorance being from the southside of brisbane and spending most of my time south of the border i don't know the northside that well...
Cheers
Big Leigh

Petrie here. Just joined your forum, seems good. I have a work mate at Caboolture with a couple acres. Other than that it's been Blackduck. More info on Ripley would be much appreciated. Would love to get together with some of you guys for a belt, but my time is short as I spend a lot of time with 2 of my grand kids that race flat track both at North Brisbane and Gold Coast.

As for parts, I've picked up a few things from Schultz Imports at Northgate. Seem to have a fairly good range.

new to brissy area, meet up with the fella's from DGS and went riding with them the other weekend, there all champions.

anyone else round this area have ramps or anything? cheers

I'm from Edens Landing and always looking to go for a ride but all of my mate's with mini's have killed them. I usually go riding out in the pine forest out at Tamborine/Logan Village way, it's not bad, good trails and a few good dirt jumps.

Sounds like we've got a few good spots to share with the local crews i should be back on my bike in the next week or so as my ankle is almost healed... Damn Flowrider...

Does anyone know of how we get a ride at the underwood park bmx track????

Hey, Im new to the forum, i just moved to BrisVegas and live in Mt Gravatt and am definately keen to hook up with some 50 riders. Any1 got any ramps?

Latest posts

Back