broadmeadows MX track

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

top speed

Reaction score
:Dhey guys,
post pics and vids of u or a mate broady. if you dont like broay give us a reason, if u like broady give us a reason.
if you know of any better spots near broady please tell us
thanks

I watched that video a bit ago and have wanted to go there ever since. but waiting on a new car!! Was gonna go with Erin - devilsh15.... would be good to get some other ppl to come too.. CALLING ALL GIRLS TOO lol!

I watched that video a bit ago and have wanted to go there ever since. but waiting on a new car!! Was gonna go with Erin - devilsh15.... would be good to get some other ppl to come too.. CALLING ALL GIRLS TOO lol!

saturdays are the best to go not as busy
to hard to pass the kids that hog the whole track and you have more of a chance on going on the big track without been hit by the 450's

what about wednesday?? i thought it might be a little quieter being that a lot of ppl r probably at work??

yea I'm gonna hit up broady on a wednsday soon, I was at parwan last wednsday and pretty much had the place to myself

yeah well let me know when ur going. i have every single wednesday off work!! i will just have to throw my bike in the back of my getz one last time ha ha

Broad'y is good for pittys, especially the intermediate track (when there aren't so many little kids buzzing around it), and once you work out your lines to avoid the pot holes its quite fun, especially if you bring your mates to race against.

Sometimes there is a pitster pro tent setup there ive seen it twice, dunno where there from i'm guessing some of those dudes hammering around on the lxr's are MR members??

Ive never bothered to go on the big track as the jumps are too hard for the little bikes.

$25 bucks for Pitt bikes no matter what size motor

Motovert24 im pretty sure ive seen you there a few times, has your bike got a sobe sticker kit with the numbers 24? hence the name motovert24 lol

Broad'y is good for pittys, especially the intermediate track (when there aren't so many little kids buzzing around it), and once you work out your lines to avoid the pot holes its quite fun, especially if you bring your mates to race against.

Sometimes there is a pitster pro tent setup there ive seen it twice, dunno where there from i'm guessing some of those dudes hammering around on the lxr's are MR members??

Ive never bothered to go on the big track as the jumps are too hard for the little bikes.

$25 bucks for Pitt bikes no matter what size motor

Motovert24 im pretty sure ive seen you there a few times, has your bike got a sobe sticker kit with the numbers 24? hence the name motovert24 lol

thats me
what bike do you have

DHZ 160, i think i borrowed a spanner off you one day when me n 2 other mates were there

Heya Rach Im happy to come riding of weekends....i dont have wednesdays of unfortunately (nice for some) lol but if you wanna make a time to go for a raz im keen as !

I agree with MV24 Sat are way better less crowded !

Heya Rach Im happy to come riding of weekends....i dont have wednesdays of unfortunately (nice for some) lol but if you wanna make a time to go for a raz im keen as !

I agree with MV24 Sat are way better less crowded !

I'm sensing a GIRLS only ride again .....*hint**hint* ehehe :D

HELL YEAH !! lets do it !!!

your bike fixed yet devs ?

DBC my bike has a new nickname- CRUNCHY (apart from **** heap!) :( cause thats all it does between 1-2 gear lol and no i havent got it fixed i'm worried if i pull it apart i wont be able to put it back together **hint hint need help lol** but really wanna go riding....anyone riding this weekend?

oh hahaha so ill take that as a no then ! lol

if im riding at any tracks i gotta get a couple of new plastics for my bike, they'll take one look at it and be like nope no good unsafe !!!!

i was kinda hoping to go riding next weekend....???

Latest posts

Back