Broardy Closing??!! :(

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the_bard

Reaction score
Hey,

I've just joined this forum as I've just got a bike. Haven't actually ridden it yet but I was planning to go down to the Broadmeadows dirt bike track but when I went to the website it says tomorrow is their last day before they close.

Just wondering if anyone knows what's happening, is it just changing hands or is it actually closing for good?

Thanks
Tom

Ah right, thanks for that,
So i take it it'll come back online after a few months of renos?

yeah should be, they were meant to take over a month or two ago so they were delayed abit.
couple months should be back open.
havent been there for about a year. frankston and ride park (parwan) are not too far away, parwans prob 40 minutes from broady frankston about an hour or so.
frankston has a good pitbike track so worth the drive, ride park doesnt have a pitbike track anymore its just a kids peewee track with hills in a D shape. the main track is alright on the days they split up classes. my lxr gets around there no problem unless the daytona plays up which it usually does.. otherwise its pretty easy to roll everything mostly tabletops or stepups.
nunawading is about 20-30 minutes away i think but that tracks not real good on a pitbike by the looks of it anymore, they changed it a fair bit. used to be perfect on a midsize pitbike but still no one rode it besides a handful of us. so its now only really good on a 250 jumps wise
theres also bacchus marsh that has the main track and another track next door called 50% mx club which is for 50s and pitbikes but they both are members only. thats 5 minutes down the road from parwan.

Cheers for the info. My bike's not currently running but once i get it going I'll be keen to try all those places.
I've never actually ridden dirt before but I've been riding on the road for about 6 years so i don't think i'd mind a kiddies course to start with...

Latest posts

Back