Broken Bike and Missing Rider

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

qwerty243

Reaction score
I was Reading my local paper the jimboomba Times when i came across this story which i think some of you might find its very interesting.

4maoo44.jpg

If you didn't read it its says that a person was riding the motorbike without a headlight and 9:30pm he/she rode past some other people and they went to see what he was doin but when they finaly found his bike its was really f#%$^$ked up and the rider was gone. now i think the when the person rode past the other people he thought they were cops and started hoonin and stacked hardcore and then legged it. what do u guys think?

i agree he prob thought they were cops n gunned it n came off...cheeaper to leave the bike then the fine these days

all i can say is....he hit something pritty damn hard

Yeah the front rim is broken, muffler broken, rear guard boken...

Looks like an allright bike aswell...

The rider might have left it there due it being broken and planned to have come back the next day to get it... looks like the crash was fairly bad though...

Im gunna go against you all and say it was a mysterious ghost rider that got beamed up by aliens.

Did the exact same thing on my mates bike, What hes done is collected a big rock head on, buckled the front rim and pipe was ripped from bracket :D, lucky you do a front flip and get away with minor scratchs.

my guess is that the rider stole the bike, took it for a hoon an thought the other riders were cops so went flat stick hit something realised the bike was fucked so just left it there an took off

i dnt think he thought it was cops .....maybe he couldnt see cos of there lights and it stuffed him up cos he was used to the dark but the lights made his eyes adjust again lol

I was riding 4th pinned in the dark once, middle of the night, I hit somthing side ways and fell off, but I didnt abandon my bike, I limped home while pushing it.

lol my mxb's engine like blew up but i still pushed it home.

thats why i think he stole it fu@ked it then just left it there

Latest posts

Back