Broken Bones

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissRevMX

Reaction score
Hey! I've been riding recently (4 days ago) and I broke my wrist :( it sux I know!

The question is what sort of body armor do people wear? Especially chicks. And has anyone worn wrist guards or know much about them? I'm thinking that I might need to start wearing some...

there are some ways you can strap your wrists to prevent injury and help stabalise. I straped my wrists for a little bit after some operations to help stabalise the wrist itself, worked good, but got arm pump pretty quick. the only thing i have seen chicks wear differently to guys is a padded chest plate to stop the rocks from roost hittin ya nip nips.

ahhh the old rocks hitting the nip nips debarkle. pretty sure fox either still do or did do a moulded chest plate for going around the boobs then as westy said put some foam on the inside for nip nip protection

lol I can say that I have been lucky so far and had no trouble with rocks hitting my nip nips. But I'll be sure to keep that in mind because I'm sure it would hurt!!! :laughing-smiley-002

having a broken wrist is a painful situation, sorry to hear of your injury
ive worn wrist protection while riding, it was good while i was recovering and regaining control / strength but after a few weeks and a few decent rides i felt its more constricting and held me back from performing maneuver's i.e tight cornering
i had my distal radius and wrist broken smashed in a work accident, required pins and plates to fix
i found strapping it for suport as westy said to be best, but only when i felt i had fully recovered

Did you break your scaphoid or radius/ulna?

There are wrist guards, good ones around $300, that stop your wrist flexing back too far.

I did my scaphoid twice and now three years down the track still hurts and movement is limited :(

I should of got a wrist guards or even one to protect the broken one. Don't be a hero and get back on the bike too soon.

Latest posts

Back