Broken rear shock

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jazle

Reaction score
hey just broke the shity rear shock on my pro X i want to get a another one im looking at spending about $180 i found 2 on ebay are they worth getting there fastace both look the same except one has a blue knob and the other dosent will they fit my bike?
thanks

eBay Australia: Fastace BS-66-RC 125cc 110cc thumpstar fast 50 shock (item 330123123231, end time 25-May-07 20:28:25 AEST)
or
eBay Australia: Genuine FASTACE Rear Shock Model BS-66AR-280L Thumpstar (item 230133298860, end time 27-May-07 19:53:46 AEST)

66rc is a better shock fully adjustable it should fit on your bike cause the shock you had before is a fastace so i think it should fit.

Fully get a good one man mine broke a week ago and im booked in to surgery to remove the scattered pieces of bone from my ankle joint in a few weeks. I would encourage anybody over 75kgs the rides fast and has a cheapy shock to get it replaced as its the weakest link as there is only 1 shaft and the design on the bikes doesnt give you any second chances (especially if it happens to be topped out over stutters)

AR or RC would both be fine. Id pay up to $30 more for the RC agianst the AR - unless youre racing then just get the RC.

i broke it by goin over a little tiny mount it must have been a real shity shock cause it wasnt even a meter high.
ok i think i might get the RC might as well get the best one!!! will it fit my bike will the gas thing hit anything?

i think people hae put em on 29's before should fit fine measure it and compare it with the sizes on ebay or wherever your getitng it from.

Latest posts

Back