Broken!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dirtrider

Reaction score
Here some pics of my mates rear hub.
Picture121.jpg
[/IMG][/IMG]
Picture122.jpg
[/IMG]
Time for a new wheel i think:D

Set of doubles about knee high and about 17 feet long it's a bit of a speed jump to make. Back wheel came up a little short.

17 foot isnt that sidney.
damn unlucky.
lou's(unit_mx) hub shat itself to when we went riding at his property. we had no parts or anything near by so we done a dodgy repair so he could ride the rest of the w/e lol. then i doubled him around being an idiot :D

That is one of the very low quality hubs.

Hip Hip Hooray:D

No sh@t this is the subject of my next article in the hood ... I submitted it about a week ago.... but yeah I had ALOT of this when we were still on twin tens.... Bushy has just got some new custom rims that are the [email protected] payed for the first bend so they are cheaper now Ya can get em at fity coast...don't think anyone else does em.:cool:

Are those cheap hubs or what??
I mean billet ones shouldn't snap, but suppliers shouldn't sell you something that will snap like that!!

Set of doubles about knee high and about 17 feet long it's a bit of a speed jump to make. Back wheel came up a little short.

WHAT THE HELL!!
Does your mate take drugs.
That is one fucked up bike, mind my language.

Dude!! Holy shiat! Who was the legend who thought of making hubs from die cast!! lmao

He's got a billet hub on the back of his yomoto now and it's holding up good.
A bit of a drama to get the new wheel set up, going from 12mm axles to 15 and a bit of other stuff. But it's going good now.:)

Latest posts

Back