BSE AMS 125cc 2007

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MRKEV

Reaction score
Model: AMS

Make: BSE

Year: 2007

Specs:
Engine - 124cc Lifan 154FMI Not AGS. Keihin copycat carb.
Fuel capacity - 3L
Transmission - 1down 3up
Suspension System - resonable upside down forks and okay shock.
Max speed - 75kph
Weight - 70kgs
Wheel Base - 1150 on 12" 12"s
Engine starting - Kick only
Brakes - Twin piston caliper frt & rear
Seat Height 750mm

Who this bike is for: 125cc on a budget

Price: I paid $350 plus $135 post to queensland from Vic. Seller was pretty dodgy but ended up getting the bike. Its an Ebay bike

Comments,

Pretty good so far for a cheap bike its not too bad pretty similar to pitpro 125 but its a bse frame. Giving it a good run in and it actually goes really well. Its can handle small jumps so far. Spokes got a bit loose after the first run on the tracks but after a inital tightening theyre are lot getting loose anymore. No bolts have come loose yet but I loctited most of the with stud locker When I got the bike. Pretty happy with the motor pulls okay for a black lifan and dosent burn any oil. My Lifan 110 burns alot more id say. Came with okay nobby bse tyres so its been pretty fun to ride out of the box.

Had heaps of trouble when buying it ebay banned the seller and he already had may cash and he became uncontactable. When I finally made contact it turned out that he had sent it and it was already up here at archerfield at the courier depot.

Attachments

• bike2.JPG
    bike2.JPG
    78.7 KB · Views: 162
  • bike3.JPG
    bike3.JPG
    91.4 KB · Views: 78
  • bike1.JPG
    bike1.JPG
    60.5 KB · Views: 71
for that price its looking like a damn good bike! all the best for the future with it.

Nah no cradle mount but hasnt caused any dramas yet. Only things so far is that I landed awkwardly off a jump (I didnt come off) and to balance myself I reefed on the bars and bent them a little.
I also seems to pop out of second sometimes when loaded up (e.g. up a really steep hill or over big ruts). But this seems to be improving as the gears wear in. If it doesnt stop I think ill just sell it for $500 or something and get a DHZ 140.

you probably wouldn't get 500 out of it, once the bike is even purchased the value goes down by about 100 -150 bucks.. but the retail price would be something like $600 - $700 so u would get a bit but not 500. yeh the dhz looks like a nice bike in my opinion.

i got a 125 ams like the oness in the pics but in red for 250 it rain good i got it home tryed to start it and the kick starer damed and blow a hole in the bottom of the engien it was cheaper to by a new moter i got a new motor witch was beter the the ones that come in it for $200 delivered to my door off ebay i have strip down the hole bike and started rebuilding it i am makeing a few changes to the bike i have made up a bracket to go to give some more suport so i can take it to the track and do some big jumps with out riping the foot pegs off from the bottom of the motor i have been told coz they bolt up to the bottom of the motor and if u jump it hard the will rip out so i have made a bracket to stop that i have made tones of mods to it and iv put in a 125 zohgen motor in it carnt rember how to spell it proply i would have it runing in a few days ill post some pics when i thinsh it and show the steps i did any qusten just ask

chris

looks really good for en ebay 350$ bike good review

Latest posts

Back