bse motovert

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just bought a BSE bike. it was cheap but i have been really happy with the quality for the price i paid. I bought the model with the air cooled motor but the shop had the oil cooled motor model and it looks very similar to the one in your photo.

where did you get your bike from and how many cc is it?
I just bought an MSO bike, can't waith for it to arrive!

will they be advertised as motovert', mojos or bse?

this is also something im looking for... what do you think the going price would be?

the front upside down forks seem alot smaller than the bike i had... and they need to be that anodised blue because i dont think they look good black

The bike pictured is BSE 821A10 Alloy. The one you saw at MSO dealers was its twin brother BSE 821A10 I think. If they had enough interest I'm sure they would bring some more in. Shoot them an email and express interest. Really great people to deal with, and always interested in hearing from riders.

2k isnt to bad... i donno... that would be halfway to my sprinter... or a 2 way lsd and a few sets of tires :)

crazzy #1 said:
will they be advertised as motovert', mojos or bse?
If MSO import the A10 or the A10-A they will probably be stock (as in the original link) and badged MSO.
I'm almost certain Mojo Motorcycles is sourcing from (and maybe even assembling with) BSE but they are modding the 'PRO' and the 'Expert' very significantly. For example the Marzocchi forks, billet Chasis (which is patented) with pro link swing arm and the Pro taper bars. The bikes in the link on my previous post (the US website) is the beginning of Mojo Motorcycles hitting the US market with the Motovert - and the models shown are pre-production. Very close to that exact build may very well show up on the BSE site within a year.

crazzy #1 said:
2k isnt to bad... i donno... that would be halfway to my sprinter... or a 2 way lsd and a few sets of tires :)

You'll get them way cheaper than 2 k.

bike

that bike is already here and with better suspension , oil cooled etc

lol, im getting a import ae86 with trueno front end... im am told aproximatly 4k...

how much for the motovert pro? or expert... dont like the pros frame

If MSO import the A10 or the A10-A they will probably be stock (as in the original link) and badged MSO.
I'm almost certain Mojo Motorcycles is sourcing from (and maybe even assembling with) BSE but they are modding the 'PRO' and the 'Expert' very significantly. For example the Marzocchi forks, billet Chasis (which is patented) with pro link swing arm and the Pro taper bars. The bikes in the link on my previous post (the US website) is the beginning of Mojo Motorcycles hitting the US market with the Motovert - and the models shown are pre-production. Very close to that exact build may very well show up on the BSE site within a year.

I agreed that, it's so obviouse that BSE is source from different factory. As longer as I reckon the quality is nothing compare to the best two motovert bikes.

Latest posts

Back