BSE, MSO, Monsoon ????

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mad-as

Reaction score
Hi all,
As these seem to be best ebay bike for the money at the moment $847 B/I/N. How many people on here own one of these bikes and can tell me the good bad and ugly aspects of owning one.
Are parts easlily available, are they a durable bike, what breaks or needs upgrading.
What this all comes down to is, I was thinking of buying a Pitboss or Motorvert for $1800. But am I better buying the ebay bike for half the price if it will do the same job.
I would only be floging it round the bush and maybe doing some small dirt jumps and stuff.

it is the best bike on ebay atm, many people in this forum own these and all have positive comments and feedback about these bikes. they run a 124cc lifan motor which wont let u down in performance and reliability. nothing really needs upgrading as the bike runs sweet the way it comes. perfect floging and bush bashing. personally i have ridden these many times and think its a sweet bike. try picking one up by bidding, u might get it for less than $847. HOPE I ANSWERD YOUR QUESTIONS MATE
cheers daniel

Thanks for the info. But for what I am looking at doing, taking all things into consideration, am I better off with the Motorvet, Pitboss Or the BSE, MSO,ect.
Ps: I only get one go at this bike buying and want something that's not going to cost all the time to repair. I reilise that I will only get personal opinions and will not hold anythig against u's.

Mate these(mso's)are the best value for money an i ride with 3 other guys that have same bike we have givin these things a hiding an we have all stepped from 125/250 motocross bikes down to these, not that its really a step down i have had non stop fun on mine an only things iv needed to buy were a ngk plug cause it ran little rough with std one an iv changed oil an thats it, go for it u wont be dissapointed

(motosportz OZ) [email protected]

If you buy any bike in a crate instead of from a dealer, you'll spend in time what you'll save in money. Post up a link to the Motovert or Pitboss that you want to compare with the BSE and we can go from there. Are they $1800 assembled? All China bikes must be debugged out of the crate, and like someone else said, I'd trust myself to do the work. I've spent a few extra hundred and a few hours on my BSE getting it solid. If your prepared to do that, you'll be fine.

Hi mad-as, I agree with general 125. I bought an MSO and it has been the best bike i've had. It goes great and hasn't missed a beat. You can't go wrong for the bucks. A couple of my mates bought from MSO direct and they are great to deal with and my mates are as happy with their bikes as i am with mine. :)

yer dude i got the same and for the money it kicks butt...... i flog the guts out of mine atleast 1 a WEEK and with the exception of oil change and minor bolt tightneng it goes of

i also aded hi comp piston, gower cam, 26 mm carb and port polish head and manifold and now it rocks , waitin to blow buy some hi priced thumstar of movert just for laughs

only thing i reckon is i need to look at heavyer oil in front forks and decent rear shock but that cause i 125kg and in see some air time........

dude u cant go rong with one

Dirt Bikez & Pocket B said:
it is the best bike on ebay atm, many people in this forum own these and all have positive comments and feedback about these bikes. they run a 124cc lifan motor which wont let u down in performance and reliability. nothing really needs upgrading as the bike runs sweet the way it comes. perfect floging and bush bashing. personally i have ridden these many times and think its a sweet bike. try picking one up by bidding, u might get it for less than $847. HOPE I ANSWERD YOUR QUESTIONS MATE
cheers daniel
AS I SAID EVERY1 HAS POSITIVE COMMENTS TOWARDS THESE BIKES. THAT TELLS YOU SOMETHING :)

You can leave these as they are and be happy as Larry, or spend the extra ya saved on upgrades and build a raceable bike. That's what I'm doing.

Sik50 what size hc piston did you get and where'd ya get it?

BTW The MSO can be had with the alloy frame and removable alloy sub frame, which is what I have. IMO the frame geometry and setup is better.

Get a pit boss if u dont have a budget. But in the freestyler mag they wer'nt rated very high, madder of fact thumpstars were 3 out of like 7 bikes. ummm goodluck

john_madeley said:
Get a pit boss if u dont have a budget. But in the freestyler mag they wer'nt rated very high, madder of fact thumpstars were 3 out of like 7 bikes. ummm goodluck

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Ok then:rolleyes: so you tellin him to buy a bike thats not rated very well ???
think he wanted opinions on what people thought were good an bad on each different bike they owned ????????

Thanks for all the replys.
It looks like at this stage I will get a MSO ect, as from all the positive feedback on these bikes. I now don't see the need to spend twice the amount on a proven pitbike brand like Pitboss or Motovert.
These MSO's on the ebay market now have a resonable rep, and at half the price, why not buy one.
The thing is you allways hear ebay bikes are shit, so buy a good quality Motovert ect. Well I finaly think ebay bikes are starting to catch up the MSO the first to do so. It may not be up to the same calibre as the Motovert's ect, but an ebay bike like the MSO is at a level now that will not see it fall apart in the first weeks like previous ebay bikes.
This is what i'm lead to believe. Have I hit the nail on the head?

Hi mad-as, I reckon you have hit the nail on the head. I have an MSO and until now i feel the quality of bikes on eBay has been average. Some of my mates have orions/atomics and now they are buying MSO's. You can't go wrong for the price so go for it :)

mad-as said:
Thanks for all the replys.
It looks like at this stage I will get a MSO ect, as from all the positive feedback on these bikes. I now don't see the need to spend twice the amount on a proven pitbike brand like Pitboss or Motovert.
These MSO's on the ebay market now have a resonable rep, and at half the price, why not buy one.
The thing is you allways hear ebay bikes are shit, so buy a good quality Motovert ect. Well I finaly think ebay bikes are starting to catch up the MSO the first to do so. It may not be up to the same calibre as the Motovert's ect, but an ebay bike like the MSO is at a level now that will not see it fall apart in the first weeks like previous ebay bikes.
This is what i'm lead to believe. Have I hit the nail on the head?
Hey mate i read on here somewhere that these bikes are made by Bosuer, the same company that makes the mojo motovert bikes. Not sure of this tho but they seem to be up to the same quality;)

Bouser is actually a marketing arm of (and the main marque) for the manufacturer BSE.
I found one Chinese motor Co. that only produces valves. Isn't it likely that they would be supplying valves to many of the manufacturers?
You can guarantee any Co. would purchase a part for their bike if it was cheaper than the R & D and tool up to make it themselves.
The different tiers of manufacturing require a lot of detective work to even scratch the surface of.....particularly when all the sellers to the west are so guarded about their Chinese suppliers and manufacturers.
I can see a lot of similarity between the top Chinese pitbikes and the BSE manufactured ones....

Max99 said:
Bouser is actually a marketing arm of (and the main marque) for the manufacturer BSE.
I found one Chinese motor Co. that only produces valves. Isn't it likely that they would be supplying valves to many of the manufacturers?
You can guarantee any Co. would purchase a part for their bike if it was cheaper than the R & D and tool up to make it themselves.
The different tiers of manufacturing require a lot of detective work to even scratch the surface of.....particularly when all the sellers to the west are so guarded about their Chinese suppliers and manufacturers.
I can see a lot of similarity between the top Chinese pitbikes and the BSE manufactured ones....
Yeh for sure mate, Ive seen many china bikes with undoubtably the same parts on em. I can just see whole factories dedicated to making just forks, wheels, frames, plastics etc.

wezza said:
I can just see whole factories dedicated to making just forks, wheels, frames, plastics etc.
You can bet on it....

Latest posts

Back