BTW, anyone catch the WSB races?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ruby

Reaction score
What a fucking awesome move by Bayliss, under Toseland in the last corner of race 2 to take first place by a fleas dick!

Awesome stuff ...

my 2c worth

LOL

Ruby, is it just me or have you made about 1500 threads in general chat?
Im liking it tho lol, Nah i didnt watch it.. I dont watch superbike racing much if the WSB Races was superbike racing lol.. I watched superbike racing like 2 months ago.. I watched the 250cc class and some guy span out on the 6th lap it was funny.

Only 53 posts so far (including this one), but I'm just getting warmed up. LOL

I'll start posting topics in other threads soon.

This is a mini bike forum, for the discussion of mini bikes not roadbikes. Consider this your first warning.

Who are you to give out warnings lol?

i dont see moderator in your name??? just member hmm im confused

haha yea i seen that pass on the news, Fucking brilliant lol

Last edited:
This is a mini bike forum, for the discussion of mini bikes not roadbikes. Consider this your first warning.

are you some kind of idiot dude...?
what happens if you get three warnings...u get sent to the corner or sumthing...grow a dick!
anyways i dont watch much superbikes mainly coz there never on normal telly but i was watchin Casey Stoner kick arse on the 600 or whatever! didnt he beat biaggi by a fair bit and he was riding a 1000. the 600 was just flying down the straights!

Young children use this forum, therefore inappropriate language will not be accepted. Consider this your second warning.

umm she bought a mini bike off pockethead and wat re you gonna do about it??

Young children use this forum, therefore inappropriate language will not be accepted. Consider this your second warning.

are you one of those young children or somthing who gives a shit....
back to topic, i dont watch road bike racing unless im at my uncles bcoz he makes me, but i enjoy it somtimes... i enjoy gong out on his road bike on the back its a black and red GSXR1000 very sexy

Sure ... mom!

As the title says, its "general chat" (for non-mini bike stuff) and I'm 'chatting' about the 'general' way that Bayliss stuck it up Toseland.

And I ain't discussing road bikes, rather race bikes ... you say "tomayto" I say "tomatoe"

LOL

Last edited:

Look at this idiot, he isn't even a senior member and he thinks he owns the forums. Your not a moderator, and i doubt your ever going to be.

Oh let him have his fun. The internet is always amusing how people inflate themselves because they can't do it in reality.

Haha! Too true ruby..
Your wisdom amazes me each time you make a post

Been there done that ... encountered all types of people. Can't change 'em, can't force 'em to like you, can't reason or even agree with 'em. However, I've met some real top blokes on the internet.

Remember, in the end, it is only the internet. LOL

Teach me father. TEACH ME YOUR WORDS OF PRAISE

"come to me my children" bwahahahaha!

hahahaha...i must be one of those top blokes you come across from time to time shorely?

Latest posts

Back