Build questions

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fauvelol

Reaction score
Hey all, its been a while since i was active here as i sold my mini and purchased road bike for that legal goodness.

I still have the addiction for minis so now that ive got some money behind me from working my ass off im considering doing a build and a thread when i have some days off from work.

Ive been trawling around gumtree for a fairly clean bike and ive came across a 2013 dhz 140.
Isnt much info on it besides the year and cc like the ad says.

I think its a 140 lifan and im curious what engine from dhzs website would bolt right on in and would any of the full pipe systems bolt in and onto the frame without modification to the frame, subframe or pipe itself after the new engine is in?

With my 150 Anima lxr i had nothing but issues with finding a pipe for it and finding plastics was anoter problem conpletely. I purchased the req plastic from dhz and my graphics kit from magiksc didnt align up properly so i had to use my stock plastics.
What plastic model does this dhz use if anyone knows.

Cheers,
Brae.$_20.jpg

My old lxr for those interested or remember my pesky questions 13308424_100679007024223_3220177802016731666_o.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Brae welcome back buddy. :thumbup:

Well that there is a dpro 140, they're a crf70 copy frame so just slightly larger than the 50 variant. Most of Dhz's parts will fit it. I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure the crf50 bend pipe will fit. The plastics will not. Pretty much all their engines will fit too.

Front and rear suspension is poo but apart from that they're a damn good budget bike! Before you go stuffing a new engine in, might I suggest an Oko carbi kit for it. "from dhz"

It won't be your old anima 150 but it'll open her a fair bit, that's for sure.

Yeah, id be changing the forks and rear suspension as i go. I was thinking about dropping the z160ho into it then adding mods, like a better carb, race head or bore to get it to 184 or yoshi because if the engine dies its relatively cheap to buy a new one and bolt everything back on.
Just gotta find the plastic kit that'll match up.
Best part about it being clean and not riden often.. it gets to sit in my room when its all pretty ;)

Dhz sell crf70 plastics , I'd say that's what they run on them , I'd give them a call to confirm

Latest posts

Back